Prev  Next  List Write
[Introduction]

My rhinoplasty

Sekime190 2023-06-22 03:45:11 (KST) 1년전 (KST) 795
Before after

Before

After

Hello!!

I am posting my own rhinoplasty to share the result. I did it overseas in the states. I am happy with my results and highly recommend. My nasolabial folds are too severe.. I am trying to fix it TT
번역
안녕하세요!!
나는 결과를 공유하기 위해 나만의 코 성형술을 올립니다. 미국에서 해외에서 했어요. 저는 제 결과에 만족하고 강력히 추천합니다. 팔자주름이 너무 심해서.. 고치려고 노력중이야 TT
Translating
이 영역은 병원에서 등록한 광고 영역입니다.
ⓘ광고
[Announcement] You can write a post in your own language.
[お知らせ] 自国語で掲示物を作成してください。
[告示] 用本国语写帖子就可以了。
[thông báo] Các bạn chỉ cần viết bài bằng tiếng nước mình là được.

Comments 5
쿨걸갱 2023-06-22 03:51:05 (KST) 1년전 (KST) URL
Hi"

It seems to me that there is no problem with your nose and philtrum. Rhinoplasty line is very pretty! It's a little protruding mouth, so it looks like your philtrum is going in, but it's not that huge problem. JUST beautiful!

Sekime190 Writer 2023-06-22 04:10:14 (KST) 1년전 (KST) URL
[@쿨걸갱] Thank you for your comment! I’m happy with it, but the front swelling.. I am trying to wait TT. I agree!! I hate it so much, I look so old. I am interested in aristocrat surgery but it’s scary. I hope fat grafting will help because I’m scared of filler ;;.

!! Also this side, the line is better than the other, the other nasolabial line is much much worse. I will make a post and ask for opinions TT

쿨걸갱 2023-06-22 04:56:56 (KST) 1년전 (KST) URL
[@Sekime190] Sounds like a good idea. However, I recommend that you never do aristocratic surgery! Recently, there are quite a few posts in the Korean plastic surgery community against aristocratic surgery. N also I think getting lifting procedures like INMODE fx or ULCERA at a dermatology before the surgery will be good

Sekime190 Writer 2023-06-22 05:38:01 (KST) 1년전 (KST) URL
[@쿨걸갱] Thank you thank you for your comment! I always feel so lost trying to do research, I am trying my best TT!!

Aristocratic surgery isn’t available where I live, hence why I am looking for solutions in Korea. Thank you! I will avoid aristocratic surgeries then. I have heard horror stories about implants. I was interested and saw the recent posts about using autologous dermis for aristocrat surgery.  But you’re right, I think I will avoid it altogether.

I will look into INMODE, ULCERA and fat grafting! Thank you! ^^
lira 2023-09-12 10:32:18 (KST) 9개월전 (KST) URL
Wow it looks so natural! It seems good to have rhinoplasty in States
Prev  Next  List Write