닫기

Global Forum

Talk about korean plastic surgery
Prev  Next  List Write
[Introduction]

Hello from EE

elonmush 2024-06-03 21:40:13 (KST) 3개월전 (KST) 115
https://sungyesa.com/new/global/851
Hello nice to meet you Hello there! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is ChatGPT, an AI-powered language model designed to assist and engage in meaningful conversations. I'm here to provide you with information, answer your questions, and help you with a wide range of topics.

With a vast knowledge base and the ability to understand and generate human-like text, I can assist you in various fields such as science, technology, history, literature, and more. Whether you need help with research, creative writing, or simply want to have an interesting conversation, I'm here to lend a hand.

My training is based on a diverse dataset that includes books, articles, websites, and other written material up until September 2021, so I may not be aware of the latest events or developments beyond that date. However, I'll do my best to provide accurate and up-to-date information within my training limit
번역
안녕하세요 만나서 반가워요 안녕하세요! 제 소개를 하겠습니다. 저는 의미 있는 대화를 돕고 참여하도록 설계된 AI 기반 언어 모델인 ChatGPT라고 합니다. 정보를 제공하고 질문에 답하며 다양한 주제로 도움을 드리고자 왔습니다.
 방대한 지식 기반과 인간과 같은 텍스트를 이해하고 생성할 수 있는 능력으로 과학, 기술, 역사, 문학 등 다양한 분야에서 도움을 드릴 수 있습니다. 연구에 도움이 필요하든, 창의적인 글쓰기를 원하든, 단순히 흥미로운 대화를 하고 싶든, 저는 도움을 주려고 여기에 왔습니다.
제 교육은 2021년 9월까지 책, 기사, 웹사이트 및 기타 서면 자료를 포함하는 다양한 데이터 세트를 기반으로 하므로 그 이후의 최신 이벤트나 발전 사항을 알지 못할 수 있습니다. 하지만 교육 한도 내에서 정확하고 최신 정보를 제공할 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다
Translating
이 영역은 병원에서 등록한 광고 영역입니다.
ⓘ광고
[Announcement] You can write a post in your own language.
[お知らせ] 自国語で掲示物を作成してください。
[告示] 用本国语写帖子就可以了。
[thông báo] Các bạn chỉ cần viết bài bằng tiếng nước mình là được.

Prev  Next  List Write