최근 검색어
닫기

Global Forum

Talk about korean plastic surgery
Prev  Next  List Write
[Plasticsurgery]

Scheduling eyelid surgery

chatch 2024-07-08 13:48:32 (KST) 1개월전 (KST) 199
Hi all! I'm currently looking to get my eyelid surgery done in SK. Does anyone have experience with scheduling a surgery via Kakao talk/phone? Were you able to do the consultation via Zoom/Facetime or did you have to wait to do it in person? I'm not sure how quickly I will be able to schedule once I'm there - I'm going to be staying for 2 weeks so I don't have too much time. Thanks!
번역
안녕하세요! 저는 현재 SK에서 눈꺼풀 수술을 하려고 합니다. 카카오톡/전화로 수술 예약한 경험이 있는 분 계신가요? Zoom/Facetime을 통해 상담을 진행할 수 있었나요, 아니면 직접 진행하기 위해 기다려야 했나요? 한번 가면 얼마나 빨리 일정을 잡을 수 있을지 모르겠어요 - 2주 동안 머물 예정이라 시간이 너무 없어요. 감사합니다!
Translating
[Announcement] You can write a post in your own language.
[お知らせ] 自国語で掲示物を作成してください。
[告示] 用本国语写帖子就可以了。
[thông báo] Các bạn chỉ cần viết bài bằng tiếng nước mình là được.

Comments 5
Pecanmaple 2024-07-09 20:05:36 (KST) 1개월전 (KST) URL
Tbh i never heard of zoom consultations haha they gotta see u in person since the camera doesn’t show it all and makes it harder for the docs to determine which surgery u should get. I booked mine thru kakaotalk plus friends you can easily search up their names. Once you book ur consultation you’re all set, just let them know that you have to get it done asap since you’ll have to be there to remove threads and get after care. You might have to pay booking fee if you wanna secure the surgery date. It rlly depends on the hospital tho
xbluey 2024-07-11 10:50:44 (KST) 1개월전 (KST) URL
They don't have Zoom or Facetime consultations. Online consultation is where you take pictures of your eyes opened, halfway, and closed. You send these pictures in. Then, the person who is speaking to you will go to the doctor you've chosen to seek price estimation. That's it, really. It appears that they don't even let you speak to the doctor personally. I was honestly disappointed with that. Therefore, you should make an in-person consultation, which should be free.  As the previous comment mentioned, you have to pay a deposit to secure your surgery date. It might be a bit difficult to get surgery dates once the summer hits because a lot of people get their surgeries done during summer vacation. Also, keep in mind that many popular places may be backed up or you have to do waitlisting. However, I'd avoid places that have many spots open, and/or demand you make an appointment that day with a great deal, or have many non-Korean patients.

FR11 2024-07-17 18:05:19 (KST) 28일전 (KST) URL
* It's a secret post

xbluey 2024-07-18 12:15:27 (KST) 27일전 (KST) URL
* It's a secret post
Tommytaw 2024-08-14 23:04:15 (KST) 3시간전 (KST) URL
Normally i would consult through my agent which they will translate to the doctor
Prev  Next  List Write