"깊은 경험과 풍부한 노하우를 갖춘 서울대 출신, 피부과 전문의"
서울대학교 의과대학 우등 졸업
서울대학교 병원 피부과수련의
삼성 서울병원 피부과 전공의
대한 피부과 의사회 정회원
대한 피부과 학회 정회원
㈜Ilooda 레이저임상자문위원 및 key doctor
㈜LG YVOIRE global consulting doctor
1. Comparison of novel dual mode vs conventional single pass of a 1450-nm diode laser in the treatment of acne vulgaris for Korean patients: A 20-week prospective, randomized, split-face study. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018 Sep 17.
2. Combined treatment of melasma involving low-fluence Q-switched Nd:YAG laser and fractional microneedling radiofrequency. J Dermatolog Treat. 2018 Sep 28:1-5.
3. Combined treatment for skin laxity of the aging face with monopolar radiofrequency and intense focused ultrasound in Korean subjects. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2018 Feb 22:1-5.
4. Novel device-based acne treatments: comparison of a 1450-nm diode laser and microneedling radiofrequency on mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris and seborrhoea in Korean patients through a 20-week prospective, randomized, split-face study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2018 Apr;32(4):639-644.
5. A novel combination regimen with intense focused ultrasound and pressure- and dose-controlled transcutaneous pneumatic injection of hypertonic glucose solution for lifting and tightening of the aging face. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018 Jun;17(3):373-379.
6. Clinical and Histological Evaluations of Enlarged Facial Skin Pores After Low Energy Level Treatments With Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser in Korean Patients. Dermatol Surg. 2018 Mar;44(3):405-412.
7. Combined Fractional Treatment of Acne Scars Involving Non-ablative 1,550-nm Erbium-glass
Laser and Micro-needling Radiofrequency: A 16-week Prospective, Randomized Split-face Study. Acta Derm Venereol. 2017 Aug 31;97(8):947-951.
8. A pilot study for triple combination therapy with a low-fluence 1064 nm Q-switched Nd:YAG laser, hydroquinone cream and oral tranexamic acid for recalcitrant Riehl's Melanosis. J Dermatolog Treat. 2017 Mar;28(2):155-159.
9. A proposal for the treatment guideline in segmental vitiligo. Int J Dermatol. 2012 Oct;51(10):1274-5.
10. A Study for UV Protection Degree of Genital Protection Materials. Korean J Dermatol 2010;48(9):766~770
11. A case of morpheaform sarcoidosis. Ann Dermatol. 2010 Aug;22(3):316-8.
12. Segmental vitiligo treated by the combination of epidermal grafting and systemic corticosteroids. Dermatol Surg. 2010 Apr;36(4):575-6.
13. A case of pleomorphic basal cell carcinoma with alopecia areata. Korean J Dermatol 2010;48(2):131∼134
14. A case of plexfiorm palisaded encapsulated neuroma. Korean J Dermatol 2010;48(10):902~904
15. Repigmentation after epidermal grafting of vitiligo epidermis into normal skin in segmental vitiligo. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009 Dec;34(8):e1019.
16. Comparison of suction blister and carbon dioxide laser for recipient site preparation in epidermal grafting of segmental vitiligo. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2010 Apr;35(3):328-9.
17. Recipient site preparation for epidermal grafting using carbon dioxide Silktouch laser. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2010 Jun;35(4):443-4.
18. Generalized vitiligo treated by combination therapy of epidermal graft and systemic corticosteroid. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009 Oct;34(7):838.
19. Comparison of recipient site preparations in epidermal grafting for vitiligo: suction blister and CO2 laser. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2009 Dec;23(12):1448-9.
20. The simplest way to distinguish the epidermal side in suction-blistered epidermal grafting. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2009 Jun;23(6):734-5.
21. Cutaneous Adverse Effects Associated with Sorafenib Therapy (Nexavar: BAY 43-9006). Korean J Dermatol 2008;46(1):141-143